WARRANTY & RETURNS POLICY
Our return/exchange policy expressly excludes certain categories of damages and uses of your phone. These exclusions, which we do not cover, include possible costs or damages for which you will not be reimbursed. The limits of what we provide above relate to the device itself and included materials and components; we are not responsible for lost data or the time that you were without a device. We encourage you to back up your data regularly, as no one else will take responsibility for the restoration of any lost data. We are not responsible for any consequential damages, including from the loss of your device, the loss of your data, or the time you were without your device. The only warranties applicable to our devices are described below.
General Rules for Return/Exchange:
All devices returned will be assessed for the following:
* Received within the allotted 14 days from generation of RMA.
* Returned in new, working condition with no modifications to the software or hardware.
* All product literature, manufacture packaging (device box, box inserts, etc.) and accessories included in your shipment are returned in their original, new condition. You must return all accessories (charger, cables, manual, etc.) with all devices.
* The device and all accessories, manufacturer packaging, literature and all other components or inclusions must be returned free of cosmetic and internal damage. If any of these are returned with such damage, Stream Communications in its sole discretion may refuse to grant you a refund or may assess a reduced refund.
* All software locks must be removed before returning the device. Apple ID, Google ID etc. must be removed from the device prior to the return or no refund will be given.
* For any product purchased through a Buy One, Get One (BOGO) offer, all products must be returned/exchanged to receive a refund or comparable exchange. Each item exchanged may be subject to the restocking fee.
* Refunds only allowed within 14 days. After that, it is exchange-only
* Restock fee: device < $299 = $35 restock. Device > $299 = $50 restock
* $15 non-refundable charge for missing parts / charger/battery/etc
* To receive a refund you must request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) # within 14-days of purchase. To request an RMA login to your account, select the order you wish to return, and select return item. Once an RMA # has been assigned, the device must be returned within 14-days. Restocking fee may apply.
o Upon receipt of your return package, we will promptly process your returned item and assess the condition of the device. If your return meets all the requirements of our general exchange policy, we will refund the equipment purchase price (after any necessary deductions).
* All new devices purchased come with a 180-day manufacturer warranty from original date of sale. All refurbished devices come with a 180 day warranty from original date of sale.
* Only devices that have defects in materials or workmanship are eligible for return under our warranty. If your device is defective, please log into your account at store.mystream.com. If eligible, we will replace the defective device with a new or refurbished device of the same or comparable model at our discretion.
* The conditions for a warranty claim on purchased devices are as follows:
o Your warranty only covers defects in materials or workmanship. It does not cover defects arising from damage or normal wear-and-tear or aging, or defects caused by you. The warranty covers issues such as: OEM software-related issues, activation problems, camera defects, unresponsive keys, dead pixels, etc.
o The warranty does not cover issues such as: diminishing battery life, scratches, accidental damages, coverage issues, or software incompatibility/problems with 3rd-party apps.
o Attempting to "root" or otherwise "mod" your phone will void its warranty.
o Visible physical damage to your phone (e.g. liquid damage, cracked LCD, damaged housing) will void its warranty.
o You must return the defective device back to us using the prepaid shipping label we give you.
o Your defective device must be received within 14 days of when the replacement is shipped.
o If the original device is not received within 14 days, we will assume you wanted to keep both devices and will charge you for the replacement and express shipping fees, if applicable.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, STREAM COMMUNICATIONS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH PRODUCTS AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT PROMISE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE AND DO NOT AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO MAKE WARRANTIES ON OUR BEHALF.